Well, we made it through round one of the warm up and rain, looks like round two in on tap for this week. Hoping for colder temps and some more snow. We will be putting grooming operations on hold until we get some more snow. If you do venture out use caution as we have reports of a few washouts on the trails, also expect icy conditions.
With warm temps and rain in the forecast we are on hold for grooming. Hoping the weather man is right, and we get back to some snow next week. So far the base has been taking the warmth ok, please use caution and expect spring riding until things freeze back up
After all the new snow in the last week, all trails have been packed with a machine, the last two trails will be groomed today. We will be holding a volunteer safety check 2/19/2017 on our section of ITS 87. We will have one of our groomers along with the fire dept side by side with the rescue toboggan. Ride safe.